Frequently Asked Questions (view product in action in Video Gallery)
- Q. Does the ArmourDillo cause speed loss?
- A. No. Extensive chronograph testing has proven the ArmourDillo does not cause significant speed loss, in nearly all cases it is less than 1 fps.
- Q. Does the ArmouDillo affect accuracy?
- A. No. Accuracy remains the same with or without the ArmourDillo installed.
- Q. Does the ArmourDillo cause increased vibration in my bow?
- A. Negative. In fact by using our own blend of vibration dampening materials during the
injection process, ArmourDillo can help tame existing limb vibration by acting as a dampener.
IT KILLS VIBRATION! Watch the Vibration Video in the video gallery.
- Q. Is the ArmourDillo made in America?
- A. Red, White & Blue. Proudly MADE IN THE USA!
- Q. Why the name ArmourDillo?
- A. The product we were introducing had an all encompassing protection of the cam on the bow. It in a sense surrounded the cam a full 360 degrees. The only animal we could think of that protected itself in this way was the armadillo. The armadillo can roll up into a ball and leave no part of itself vulnerable for an attack. He virtually carries his own armour with him at all times; therefore this is where the ArmourDillo name was born.
- Q. Is the ArmourDillo Heavy?
- A. At a mere 2.1 oz you will never notice that it is there, until it saves your bacon.
- Q. Does the ArmourDillo affect bow balance?
- A. Because the cam protector is installed at the lowest point on your bow in the very center the balance remains exactly as before the installation.
- Q. Does it fit every bow?
- A. No, we have two versions which fit over 99% of all parallel limb bows made below is a list of bows we do not fit.
G5 Prime Shift 29″ and over draw length
G5 Prime Centroid 30″ and over draw length
New Carbon Element with Airshock, the bottom airshock would have to be removed & old dampener put on.
“I have yet to find a hunting situation where the
ArmourDillo does not come into play. It is a simple tool
that protects a very exposed part of my bow.
From being able to lean my bow against the truck
while getting the rest of my gear ready to the extreme
ground and pound, it is a useful and much needed
part of my hunting gear.”
– Paul Lawson, Arizona